Friday, August 24, 2007

We are up and running in another City!!!





WOW!!! What a day! Mysty and Olivia are taking a nap. I think Mysty is feeling a little under the weather.(sore throat and tired)Good news and bad news. The good news is that we have internet access. The bad news is that it cost extra (about $13 a day. We decided to limit our use to the times when we would have more time to talk to you guys back home. So Sunday we will not have access. We will keep it for the next twenty four hours andthen renew it again sometime tommorrow. So maybe we can speak to several of you by phone in the next 24 hours or maybe after that. NOW on to the great news. Olivia is changing everyday. As I was reading your comment about day five and six, Julie, I smiled. Olivia smiles most all the time now. She even got down on the floor to played some today. It is like she is blossoming before our eyes. The pictures at the airport show her tounching our faces. It seems like this is her way of getting to know us. Every Chinese person we talk to say that Olivia is "lucky baby" but I am convinced that we are the lucky ones... no we are the blessed ones. She is an amazing little girl. She has my heart in the plam of her hand. I have often wondered if there was room in my heart to love a child that was not biologically my own. God has placed this child in our lives in the same way that he placed our biological children in our lives. She is my child! I cannot explain what has taken place in my heart. I just feel so much love for her and so blessed by God to have this opportunity. IF you ask me if all of this was worth the trouble, I would say, "I'll do it again if that is what God wants." Bro. Joedy, it is AWESOME. I want to say thank you to all of you for praying and writing comments. They get us through the day. And we feel the prayers, even around the world. As for being exausted, we are getting plenty of rest. Traveling is hard but we are in good shape. And we will have alot of free time next week before we return home. I have more good news. The new hotel has a Starbucks and a McDonalds. We ordered 2 big macs, a double cheeseburger, three fries (Olivia likes them) three drinks (no free refills) and a milkshake all for $7.80. Sounds like my kinda place. Olivia fell asleep in Mysty's lap while she was eating a fry - it was the cutest thing ever. She really seemed to enjoy the plane ride and wanted to look out the window. We are having a great day and look forward to talking to you all soon. We love "yall" (southern term for those of you that don't speak plain english)Keep praying and I'll putup some pictures.

By the way, I am having trouble remembering what I told you and what i didn't. If you have any questions just ask in the comment section below and I will post you answer asap!!!! Love ya REV TONY

No comments: