Saturday, August 25, 2007

Here I am again!!


Thank goodness she took a nap because that's all I wanted to do. She did good, slept for about 2 hours and then Anthony took care of her while I slept a little while longer and yes, I am feeling better today but Anthony is starting to feel kinda bad! Thanks for the prayers!

Her in her first dress with stockings on!! She loved them and so did everyone else. She looked really cute. Sorry this one is blurry!

Another cute shot of her outfit!

This is her night outfit. She looked really cute in green! Daddy says she has looked good in every color but I think this is my favorite color on her so far!!
Well, these pictures were taken yesterday, the day I felt horrible, but we are just now putting them up. We will probably be able to put more up tonight, your morning, but then we aren't going to have internet for 24 more hours, so...enjoy today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I have THE CUTEST baby sister in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!! Oh Dear Lord PLEASE let these next 5 days go by so quickly that they are back in no time!!! AMEN.lol. anyways i love you *3* and i hope you r feeling better love u and stay healthy (olivia especially you!!!)
your fav. son an brother
-*ZACK*