Saturday, August 25, 2007

LOVES TO EAT!

I have to tell you about how Olivia acted when we went to this restaurant. She may be small, but she LOVES TO EAT!! We ordered her some congi, but it took them like 15 minutes to get it to us. While we were waiting, Olivia got SOOOO mad. She was yelling and screaming, really. I had to get up and walk with her. And to make matters worse, our food came, which was sushi NANA!!! and she was trying to get across the table and get our food. Oh she was soo mad. We finally got some rice brought out and she ate that, so finally she was calm, but for the next 25 minutes all she did was EAT!!! And when I had to stop feeding her to feed myself, she got mad even for the spit second it took me to get my sushi, put it in soy sauce and put it in my mouth!!! Oh my, we have and eater on our hands!! It really was funny. Wish we could've gotten it on camera, but it was very had controlling her and then taping her!! Just thought you would get a laugh out of that. Needless to say, if we put her in the high chair, we better have food waiting for her or we are in trouble!! :0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is TOO funny! She probably has never tasted all of the things that ya'll have been feeding her...you are just opening up a whole new world (literally) to her. Did they feed her "baby food" at the orphanage or just rice cereal and congi? She sounds like a stinker!! I can't wait!!