Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How beautiful am I???







See, she already has a model pose. That's good because she's so pretty she could be a model.
These were taken in the playroom here at the hotel. It's pretty nice, but everything went into her mouth and that made me a little nervous, but taking it out meant screaming, so I opted to just pray for the germs to go away!! :)
This picture is of her first official bath. I kinda wiped her off the first day, but she hated it, so I didn't get to give her a real bath. Well, as you can see, she still hates it!! That is not a smile, that is her bowing back like she does and screaming. She hadn't worked up a big scream yet, so this is her before I let it out face!!
How beautiful is the one of her in the towel?? This night, after I dried her (which she is fine when I take her out of the bath) I laid her on the floor on the towel and got lotion and started putting it on her.....and she fell asleep. I stopped rubbing the lotion on her legs to see what she would do and she opened her eyes and looked at me like what are you doing?? It was funny. I finished putting the lotion on her and she went straight to sleep and didn't even wake up when I was putting her clothes on!! Sweet baby girl!!

10 comments:

Lana said...

Oh, she is SOOOO beautiful! I LOVE that pic of her in the towel. I'm really happy for you that McDonalds tastes like home; I can identify with what a HUGE blessing that is!!! Jasen and I have been doing nothing but talking about Olivia and how excited we are to have the THREE of you back home! We both miss y'all. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Kathy said,
what a living doll love the pix and
communicating over email, saw Karen
& Lee today they can't wait to see
her.

Anonymous said...

Is she liking her shoes any better? That was a really funny picture - if she only knew how many pairs of shoes her Momma has already bought her!!! Sounds like ya'll are doing great - I'm almost glad you didn't take the boys, because you might not come home! ;) Love ya and miss ya (even Anthony a little)

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I forgot to ask - does she have any special markings? I've been wondering that, too.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture new pics. I LOVE the one of her in the towel. You already know I need a copy of that one. I love that she sucks her fingers. Seems like she likes them. Well, she has to have one thing that she doesnt like and you knew it would be the bath. Russ said if she knows whats good for her then she will love mcdonalds. That means he'll just have to treat her to it one day. ok, i gotta go. I didnt evern get finished lookin at the rest of the pics because I am so in love with these. Cant wait for yall to get home. love you and miss you all
Heather
oh and when I saw Cameron and Chase today they both came running up to me saying "did you get to see the new pictures" "Isnt she so cute" Cameron wouldnt stop talking about her. He was telling me about every picture. I just acted like I didnt see it. Chase was at lunch so he had to act a little cool :) anyways my post is getting longer that your blog. love ya lots and teach her to say Heather :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Just when I think I've seen my favorite picture, you send me another one to fall in love with! Is it just me, or is she getting cuter as the days go by? Maybe it's just the computer or my longing to see her in person, but I think she's beginning to look more and more like her family every time I see her. In fact, that pic of her sucking on her fingers in the playroom looks oddly like a pose my Andrew struck a few months ago when he was working on his first teeth. Of course, I am convinced he looks most like his Uncle Anthony, and Olivia strangely resembles her Daddy, so maybe that's it. Actually, I think I just spend too much time looking through all the pictures. When are you coming home!!!!!!!! Love you lots, and can't wait to see you all. See you soon.
Love,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

ok, you two...STOP IT!!! you're killing me..but then, It seems it is IMPOSSIBLE to take a BAD picture of my little angel...and what a poser!!! Yep, she fits in! just like her brothers....loves that camera!!! She's being sooooo good. Can hardly wait to cuddle with my "China Doll-Baby"!!
LOVE and MISS YOU ALL!!! Momma (MEME)

Anonymous said...

you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, precious little girl! olivia could definitely be a model w all those poses :) can't wait till you all come back and i can see her in person. till then i'll be waiting till the next pic/blog...
--jessica

Anonymous said...

I know she is full of smiles and you are keeping those from us
just so you save some suprises for homecoming. come on now just one!!!! at least one!!!! ok, bkp

Anonymous said...

awww she is so cute...i can't wait 4 yall 2 get home.I miss you guys we pray 4 you every day we r doing fine here no need 2 worry! I LOVE YOU!!! -Your Son and Brother
Zack