Saturday, July 14, 2007

My loving husband!!





On Wednesday after we received our referral and picture, Anthony went out to get my Mother's Day and birthday present. I have wanted a new vanity in my room so he found one and that's what I got...well, he went to run some errands and the doorbell rang. Zackery came running to the back of the house telling me I needed to come to the door, well I had no idea why but I did. My sweet husband had sent me this in honor of my birthday, Mother's Day and my first, "It's a girl" bouquet. He said he told them to just make it alllll pink!!! How sweet is he?? I loved it and the pot it was in!! This had just been a wonderful week full of wonderful suprises. I am a very blessed woman!! I love you Anthony! And my gorgeous boys, Zackery, Cameron and Chase and now my beautiful baby girl, Olivia!! See how blessed I am???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful family. Its nice they wanted to so something special for you. What an exciting time for your family!!