Saturday, July 14, 2007

The day we received our package







Here is the FedEx guy. Before he even got out of the truck good, I told him to be ready for some pictures. I explained what he was holding and after I signed for it, he started asking questions. He knew it was from an adoption agency, but he wanted to know more. We told him and he was very excited for us.
Anthony took the package and opened it without me!! HE wouldn't let me see anything. Then a neighbor drove up and he showed HIM the pictures before me....I almost killed him right in the middle of the road!! :) But then, he brought it in and we had 2 more pictures to look at! We were in awe, but in a rush because we had to have all the paperwork back to our agency by Monday, and the FedEx place closed at 12:00. It was 10:10! We got it done though. Anthony took a quick shower and left fast! It was a very memorable day. The day we saw our daughter for the first time, one the computer then others in an envelope! We are so blessed!!

No comments: