Saturday, July 14, 2007

The boys holding their sister for the first time!!





Well, Cameron and Chase were asleep when we received the package and Zackery was about to leave to come back from camp, so I had to take their pictures later. Can I just say that Olivia is going to have 3 of the most loving big brothers in the world. They all thought that she was just gorgeous...they keep saying she's the most beautiful baby in the world!! I cannot wait to see them interact with her. They are wonderful with little ones, I can't even imagine how they are going to be with their very own sister...I hope just as good if not better!!:) How wonderful is our God that he had this little girl picked out for us from the very beginning of time and He also knew she was going to fit perfectly and that her brothers are going to adore her! He is soo awesome! Stay tuned in a few months and I will let you know how well they are doing with the diapers and such! HAHA! My four kids....what wonderful 3 words!!Can' wait until the end of August!!! Til later....Blessings! Please continue for Olivia's safety and fast TA's!

No comments: