Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's been a week already!!

Hey guys! It's been a week since we found out that we had a little girl!! The week has really gone pretty fast. Cameron and Chase went to camp this week and I go and get them today. I have missed them and glad that the 5 of us will be together again. I know they had a great time...but I hoped they missed us!! :) Zack has been here by himself all week and I think kinda loving it. He said he missed them, but how much I don't know!! He's really had it easy this week, but that's about to change! :)
Well, we received our travel packet (not travel dates) Wednesday and I have filled them out and will fax them to AWAA to be looked over and make sure all is right. I think I will have to send the money for the Visa's next week and then they will do the rest for us. I am glad they are handling the Visa's, I heard it can be a pain!! I am hoping in about 2 weeks we will have our travel approval and know when we will be going to get Olivia. But...there's more paperwork to fill out and more to get together for the actual trip. We have to bring ALOT of papers, so I have to make sure I have all of them together. I am making 2 copies of it all, the originals are going in my bag, and a copy for Anthony and a copy for home in case something happens to both of ours!! (Let's pray that doesn't happen!!)
Now, packing for Olivia! OH MY GOODNESS!! Can a baby really have that much to bring?? I will take a picture of it and post it later, but her room is in disarray. Heather came over and tried to help me decide what clothes to bring, but we both liked them all so much, not many were put back and I think a few things were added!! HAHAHA. I mean, my first girl and she has PLENTY of clothes so hey...have to take them. We bought her coming home outfit. It's soo cute, I will post pictures of it too. I bought it at Little Lambs and Ivy, it's smocked. It's light pink and it came with a bonnet!! SOOOOO CUTE!! Oh and she needed shoes, and I found some...well 8 pair to be exact. I hope she wears a 3!! :()
I am really hoping the time goes by for me. I know the boys don't want me to wish their summer away and I don't either, but I really want to go and get Olivia and become a complete family. It's been sooooo long and I just want to go and get back with her. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. I hope I get to between her brothers and her daddy!! I guess I will atleast get to hold her when her diaper is dirty!! We are all excited and all our friends and church family and oh my, our FAMILY are just bursting at the seams to get her here. Pray for fast TA's! I really would like to travel the middle of August!
Well, that's all for now. Oh, one more thing. A lady that went to the Chenzhou orphanage in June 2007 took pictures of the babies and I think I see Olivia in one. I have written her and ask her if she had anymore. I hope she does. It would be such a blessing to see her last month. If it is the one I think it is....she still doesn't have hair!! :( Oh well, maybe it'll grow quickly when she gets here. I have bought head bands until then. If she does have some pictures, I will post them.
Blessings!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you are having fun and I enjoy living vicariously through you! I can not wait to see that first family photo!