Saturday, September 29, 2007

Our pageant girl!

Olivia was in her first beauty pageant today. There were 11 little girls ages 0-2 in her age group. She didn't win a trophy, but got a certificate for participating!! We are very proud of her, although she had no idea what she was doing!! HAHAHA Next year she will be walking and have hair!! Maybe we can get a trophy then. Oh well, it was a fun thing. Since I was a little girl I was in pageants, so I guess I will continue the tradition and put her in them too, until she tells me she HATES them!! HAHA! Heather took these pictures and I am so glad she did. I was going to have to count on the boys for that and there's no telling what kind of pictures we would have, but thank goodness Heather did. The stage was dark so some of them are hard to see, but it's the best that could be done, so I hope you like them!! Enjoy!

She heard Anthony talking when we walked out and she was looking at him!

In line at the end. The little girl on the left won! She was a cutie!



The full view!! Wasn't she beautiful???

2 comments:

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

She is the winner in my book!!! By the way, Brooklyn got her ears pierced (yeah!!!)

love,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Olivia is a natural for this. She is all charm and personality.
I cant believe the dress fit her so well and the head band looks so good with it too.
You go girl.
Love, Papaw Willie