Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LEAVING TOMORROW~~

Oh my goodness, can it really be true?? After 2 years of waiting and we are actually leaving tomorrow??? I cannot believe this. I am finally on my way to see my daughter!!!! AGGGHHHH!!
I am packed and I have Olivia's things packed. Anthony was going to pack tonight, but he had his first break-down and didn't really feel like doing it. He just wanted to play x-box and get his mind off of it for a few hours. So.... I painted the hallway and should finish it tomorrow, so that will make me feel better to have that done.
For those of you who are currently in the waiting stage, get ready. I can't even explain the waves of emotion that has happened to both of us. I have talked to a few other people in our group and they said the same thing. It's amazing how many emotions come out. I think I am on the down side of mine and then Anthony starts. He says that he wants to be strong for me and the boys, but he has a huge knot in the middle of his chest that won't go away!! Poor thing!He broke down in front of the deacons at the church and then with me....that's pretty emotional for the leader of the church to break-down in front of his deacons, so you know it must be bad. They all gave him hugs and told him they would pray for him and that everything would be okay, so it helped. Just continue to pray for us...leaving our boys is going to be hard enough, but added to me never flying and Anthony trying to be strong for me is going to make it even harder!
We are very excited and can't wait to post pictures for you to see our beautiful little girl. We are going to try to put something on here everyday, but if we miss a day, we will put something later on.
I will post that we are here and maybe a few pictures of Beijing on your Friday, our Saturday if possible.
Thank you to all of you for all the wonderful encouraging words. I love you all and know that you are just as excited for us to come home so that you too can spoil her.
You all mean a great deal to me and I love you very much, you know who you are. I know you will take care of my boys and that's something that makes it easier for me to leave. I know you love them very much too and will be there for them. I love you guys!
Well, until this weekend, please just pray for safety on the plane, let it be fine the whole way there!!!!! THE PLANE WILL NOT CRASH!! I keep telling myself. Keep checking and I will post as much as possible. Please leave comments, I would love to hear from you all!!
Again, I love all of you and can't wait to let you know how things are going!!So....as of 9:40 tomorrow, we will officially be on our way to be parents to a beautiful Chinese baby girl!!! YEAH!!! Praise be to God and all His glory!!

7 comments:

Lana said...

Oh my gosh! STOP talking about the plane crashing!!! Positive thoughts! You will be fine; I promise!! I will miss you terribly!

Love you!
Lana

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are going to have such an incredible time! Luke and Landon can't wait for Olivia to get here and play with them!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are in our prayers, ya'll deserve this so much. We are so happy for you both. Cant wait to see ya'll and her!! Love ya'll!! God bless and be safe. Love, Wendy

Christy said...

Can't wait to see little Olivia.
You all will be in our prayers.
Love Ya
Christy

Anonymous said...

See you made it there safely no accidents. Now you arent allowed t o talk about it anymore. I am so happy for yall and I hope you have a wonderful time in China. Cant wait to see you guys in two weeks and that beautiful little girl. love you.
Heather

Anonymous said...

We love you both and are praying for you!
Kristi & Cort

Anonymous said...

We have enjoyed looking at the blogs! Everything is so pretty. Can't wait to see more pics! We're praying for you. Love, Caldwells