Saturday, August 18, 2007

last of day 2







The first picture is the room we ate in. The same style was for both meals, they had a BIG lazy Susan in the middle of the table and brought out food and we just shared it. It was filling, but this room was beautiful!! Yes, those are all our people.

The next is a picture of China's mascots, they are cute, but animated. They all have names, but I don' remember them. See the Beijing 2008 thing??

Okay the next ones are of "WAL-MART!!!" It's the craziest thing. SOOO MANY PEOPLE!! And I just want to say, "Got rice??" Looks like sand huh???

We also went to the pearl factory and the silk factory. We got 2 gifts and will continue to buy things but haven't spent much money YEAH!! We probably will tomorrow though.

It's been a good day. We are really tired and some of this might be crazy, but atleast you have some pics. Proabably won't do as many from now on, but thought you would enjoy.

Going to call family now. Send us some comments! Love you all and can't wait until Monday!!! Until tomorrow!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! A blog. Everyone has been waiting on a blog. When I called everyone the first thing they all said is, "I was so glad to hear something because I have been glued to the internet. Its so wierd because I want to call yall so bad. I think its because I cant. (I know Im wierd) I am so glad that yall have a great first two days. And dont you dare say you prob. wont be posting that much anymore. Do you know how many people are dying to see about yall and that baby. jk but really.:) anyways, i love you both and its great to get to read about what you have done so far.
loveyou,
Heather McClure

Anonymous said...

Finally! I've been checking this thing like a dork all day yesterday. I'm so excited ya'll are there and seeing all these wonderful things. All of the descriptions are great too - the pictures are so cool! Well, I'm thinking about ya'll and praying for ya'll alot, so keep putting stuff on here - it's doesn't seem like you're as far away..
love ya - Joy

Lana said...

YEAH!!! I love the pics! Allison and Jasen and I have been looking at them this am. Joy texted me and let me know that it was updated.. .I was SOOOO excited! Y'all look like you're having fun; I can just imagine HOW tired y'all are! Thanks for all the pics; I can't wait to see more...Love you both and will be praying for y'all I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!!
LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXOXO lana

Anonymous said...

Hey! So glad to see you guys. Don't you dare not post more stuff. This is the only way we have to stay in touch for those of us who only have hurricanes to watch. Besides, it's an educational opportunity because I was able to give the kids a history lesson of the "great wall" with visual effects. By the way, last time I checked, we're family, and I don't recall receiving a phone call! jk We can't wait until Monday. We're still counting the days. Get some sleep, and be careful. You are in our constant thoughts and prayers, as well as your four children!

Love you,
Andrea N Chris
Brittney, Aaron, Ethan, and Andrew

Anonymous said...

I was excited to get an update! I talked to mom and she told me some. I love the pictures. I can't wait until tomorrow. We love you!
Kristi & Cort

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and all your comments - it's so interesting to read. The more the better. Dawn

Anonymous said...

IT'S ABOUT 3:00 PM SUNDAY AND I CAN HARDLY RUN THE REACTOR FOR TRYING TO READ ALL THE COMENTS AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES.[HOPE I DONT BLOW THE PLACE UP].
THIS IS THE DAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. YOU WILL GET OUR BABY OLIVIA!!!
MY HEART IS NOT HERE, IT IS WITH YOU,BETTY AND THE BOYS.
PRAYING FOR YOU AND OLIVIA TODAY THAT THE TRANSITION FOR HER WILL GO GOOD. CANT WAIT TILL WE SEE ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES ON THE 30TH.
LOVE AND PRAYERS--
DAD/PAPAW WILLIE