Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On a plane in 7 days!

Well, I have officially had my break-down. I feel so overwhelmed right now. We had our travel meeting call and that wasn't so bad, but afterwards I went to try to finish the shopping that needed to be done and it hit me....I am leaving in 7 days, without my precious boys and going to be half way around the world and won't be able to get to them. Of course the whole plane crashing and them being raised by someone else problem too!!! I know it's not going to happen, but..it can. I am trying to focus on the exciting things, but every once in a while those horrible feelings and thoughts creep in. I know that God is in control of this whole thing, but it's hard when a HUMAN is flying the plane!! :) I will probably only get more emotional and the reality will hit probably worse Tuesday and esp Wednesday. I have already imagined me telling the boys bye at the airport and all of us crying...I hate to see my boys cry!!! I KNOW they are going to be fine, I just want to come back!! :)

Anyway, we got our travel itinerary today and we do get Olivia on her 9 month birthday!! I am so excited about that! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and just look at her. I know she is going to be beautiful, and she is probably going to be more beautiful than I could ever imagine!!

Well, off to do some more housework and then hopefully I can get some sleep. Haven't been doing much of that lately!! I hope I am not the only one going through all of this because that would make me weird!! Well, until next time..please keep praying, esp for my emotions and thoughts to be positive...the boys need me to be positive for them to be okay with everything, so I am going to try my best! Thank you and will update later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your thoughts and fears with us..Ill be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I know everything will be fine...just think you are going to bring your boys back a beautiful sister!!! You have to post everyday that you are over there and post pics so that everyone can see Olivia!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).