Thursday, July 5, 2007

Our baby shower!!

Oh my goodness, what a night this was. Joy had a great idea to make it a family night with a potluck meal and all the families included because this whole adoption is a church thing!! It turned out to be absolutely wonderful. Joy, who was preganant with twin boys and had them the next day, couldn't be there, so two of my other friends, Heather and Lana, had to pull it off. They did an absolutely wonderful job. I know that Joy and Heather had gotten all the stuff and had it pretty well ready to decorate, but it went off without a hitch!! There were sooo many people there and the gifts, oh my!! Anthony and I were overwhelmed. This is just a glimpse of how much our church family cares for us. We know that men don't like going to showers, but there were plenty there (maybe because there was food :) Thank you soo much to Joy, Heather and Lana for all the planning and hard work that went into this wonderful day. Joy, we missed you greatly and I know it upset you that you weren't there, but all your hard work didn't go unnoticed by me!! (And the boys are gorgeous) I love all of you guys and appreciate all you did!!I do think that Linda bought the balloons, and I LOVED them. Thank you to her too! And to my church family, we love you with all of our hearts and can't wait to bring Olivia home so that she can be "the church's girl!!" Here are some pictures!!





No comments: