Thursday, July 5, 2007

Some of my friends!

Russ, our photographer during the shower. Thank you Russ..Great job!
Joy, yet another best friend, the one who couldn't be there and made us all sad because she wasn't. Here she is, pregnant with twin boys and she had Luke and Landon the next day!!!


Julie (Alana's mom) talking to my mom and mom-in-law
Two of my other best friends, Heather (on the left) and Tauna (on the right) Tauna and her husband Mitch and their 3 kids drove 5.5 hours to be here. I am so glad they were able to enjoy this time with us too!!
Mrs. Betty (MIL), Mrs. Sheila (my 2nd mom) and Tauna ( my friend :)
My best friend Lana (in the back) she handed out presents. Mrs. Sheila sitting down.
It's Jasen, Jason and Nate. The silly guys who I am soo glad came to be a part!! Thanks guys...love ya!

No comments: