Thursday, June 14, 2007

Olivia's Room

We were very blessed with our church adding on 850 sq feet to our home to accomodate for our growing family. We now have a 5 bedroom 2.5 bath home. It is wonderful!! For the first time ever, all 3 of my boys have their own room/space and Olivia will have her own room as well. We are very appreciative of all that was done and can't wait to put our little girl in her room!
My mommy made this for Olivia!!

Pictures of her bed and bedding.






Heather, Jessica, Hannah, Lana and I painted these walls. Anthony picked the colors and they are beautiful!! Lana came a little later and painted grass under the window and we put the flowers my MIL and FIL bought for us on the grass! I LOVE IT!! Her room is beautiful!!!





1 comment:

Roy and Lori said...

Congrats! We are very
happy for you!