Thursday, July 5, 2007

Could it be Tomorrow????

Just so everyone knows, there is a CHANCE that we will get "The Call" tomorrow. IF we don't get it then, it will be Monday!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Our little Olivia is on her way to us. Monday will mark 21 months we have been waiting since China knew we existed. We started the process in March of 2005, but China got all our paperwork and gave us an LID of Nov. 9, 2005!! So 21 months ago!! It has been a llooooonnnnnggg journey, but it's about to get VERY exciting. Anthony sent me a text tonight that said, "You are my baby girl until tomorrow!!" He has called me his baby girl for about 12 years now, and I am going to lose my title, but you know what??? I am okay with that!! Sitting here waiting to see if there is going to be a phone call is, I think, the hardest part so far of this whole journey. The wait killed me, but THIS wait, the phone call wait, is KILLING me!! I had to get out of the house tonight because I just couldn't sit here and keep hitting refresh on Rumor Queen, things weren't changing!!! :) Well, here's to praying for a call tomorrow!! IF not, it's only 3 more days!!! I can't believe it!! Oh, and the CCAA updated their website....yeah!! The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before May 31, 2006. The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before November 14, 2005.
It's official..the cut-off is the 14th!!! And look, they flew through May review!! Go ahead CCAA...start speeding things up!!!
Here's to being able to post THE PICTURE and information about our precious treasure tomorrow!!! YEAH!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hang in there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get the CALL soon!!

Lana said...

Oh my gosh, I'm SO not being productive at work and this is doing NOTHING for my morning sickness!!! I can't wait to hear all about her and see her pretty face! Love you so much!

Mom 2 six said...

Hoping you hear something soon !!