Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Christmas Dress

This is the dress that she wore for the Sunday before Christmas. Nana and Papaw bought it for her and she looked beautiful. The boys were in the attic getting the suitcases down because we were leaving after the night service to go to my parents house for Christmas and I walked in to see her doing all of this. I thought it was so funny. NO I didn't let her get any further and made the boys come down as quickly as possible because I was afraid to leave her alone...she probably would try to get up there.
OH and YES!!! She is walking...really started right before we left really well, but at my parents and then at Anthony she barely crawled!! Can't believe it...she's just been with us for 4.58 months, she's not supposed to walk now. Really, we are loving it.
Is she not beautiful??? I love this smile and yes, Chase is behind her making her stand up because she didn't want to!!!
SOOOO beautiful!!
Okay brothers, what are you doing up there?
I have to check this out myself!!
Okay, seems like you need help, here I come!!!

No comments: