Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Dogs!!

Okay, so my parents have two dogs, a little bitty Terrier that weight about 10 or 12 pounds and then a HUGE Golder Retriever that weights about 110. Shiloah, the little dog, we don't let Olivia play with..she won't hurt her, but she's a little honery!! Now Kayla, the one you think we need to keep her away from, is a BIG BEAR. Olivia climbed ALL OVER HER the whole time and she just let her. I am serious, it's like Kayla didn't even feel her climbing on her. Kayla is such a sweet gentle dog, I love her. I am so glad that she provided entertainment for Olivia too... SOOOO sweet!!
Olivia used Kayla as an obstacle course.
Look at her, she thinks this is just the most fun thing to do.
Over and over...again and again. Cortney and their dog Lucy. My mom gave her this fur coat...isn't she cute??
My mom gave Dawsey, our dog, this Chinese outfit....sooo cute.

No comments: