Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas morning with my parents

We had a wonderful Christmas with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law this year. It was of course Olivia's first Christmas with them and the first time in 11 years that we had a baby to open presents, so it was very exciting. She got some great things, well all of us did, and although the time went by fast, it was very enjoyable. We miss our family being so far away and I know they miss us too, so it's great when we can all get together.
Papaw John, my daddy, with Olivia. She was beginning to yawn...it was almost nap time.
These are antlers on her head. My brother got them for the dogs, but it fit on her head so I had to put them on her. She didn't mind....
Meme, my mom, and Uncle Cortney, my brother getting warm by the fire before we opened presents.
My beautiful sister-in-law Kristi. She hates pictures of herself, but I couldn't leave her out...sorry Kristi but I think this is a wonderful picture of you!!
The boys opening their MP3 players that my parents gave them. They are really cool...they love them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know me too well! I love ya sis!!