Thursday, September 20, 2007

Okay, ALL better!


Can you see it?? Yes her ear is red, but it went away quick.

Here you can see both of them if you look closely!

Huh, what are you saying??? Still nosey even after getting earrings, but those fingers made it all better!

The ladies that did it wanted to make sure they were even, so I put her on the counter and she smiled at them and grabbed that lady's keys, all was fine after that. They were all glad that she still liked them!!


See, it wasn't as bad as you all thought. Just so you know, she was laughing and smiling and talking for about 2.5 hours afterwards and just fell out at home at almost 8 for bed!! She's doing fine. She hasn't even acted like she knows they are in there!! Cute huh???
Thank you Joy for taking pictures of this "horrible" event! HAHA I appreciate it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you took pictures..What a neat moment to capture

Scott and Laurie Brown said...

Good job Mysty, we are taking Brooklyn next week to get hers done. Baby Olivia is beautiful and I love the ears! We miss you guys!
Laurie Brown

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!! She really did only cry for half a minute and then she was fine. She cried the most when they were making her be still to put the marker dots on her ears. She is such a sweet little thing! Can I have her? I still can't believe ya'll didn't bring me one, too! I mean all I need is another baby! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Cutie! Sweetie! Adorable! Are these the words that describe this poor screaming face. Be ashamed! :) If I had known you were taking my girl to a torture chair to celebrate, I would have surely had to drive there and stop you. Of course, you made the mistake of taking photos of the employees' name tags in Wal-Mart, and I still intend to have words with them on behalf of my dear niece. I'm sure in time I may come to appreciate the beauty of the earrings and get past the awful pictures in my mind, but until then, let me beg of you to not celebrate month 11 with anything so drastic (i.e. belly-button rings or tatoos). Keep it simple!!!!!!!!!! I'm with Anthony in not wanting any part of it! Anyway, glad to see she is doing so well. Wish we could see her in person more, but appreciate the pics so often. She fits right in with the boys with the bruise on her forehead. Kinda reminds me of Cameron! Just hold off on the concussions for a while. Don't think our family can take too many more! Love you guys, and you're still in our thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Andrea