Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mommy made me get earrings!!!

Okay, for those of you who are already saying, "Poor baby" I promise it's not as bad as it looks. I asked Joy to take these pictures as a memory, but I am glad she took them now so that I can show you how bad it really wasn't! She was already not liking me holding her head to put the marks on there, but she would've been okay if they would have gotten it right the first time!!! It took a little while to do that, so she was already ticked! Then, luckily, they double-teamed her! They told me they couldn't do that, but I am glad one lady spoke up and they did! She HATED me holding her head down and I am sure that it stung for a minute, but I PROMISE she only cried for maybe a minute...ask Joy! Anyway, I got the "diamond" earring and they look beautiful in her ears. I have always said that I was going to get my little girls ears pierced, so I did.
The significance of today is first of all it's her 10 month "birthday" but we got her on her 9 month, then today her 10 month she got earrings, then next month on the 20th my friends are having a Tea and "girly" shower for me, then the next month is her 1st birthday! Her first 8 months of life were full of nothing, but her last 4, really 5 with Christmas, of her 1st year are all special!
The other page shows her not upset, so...I love them and I am glad that I did it!!
I say I because Anthony wanted no part of it. Cameron, Joy, Ben, Ethan, Luke and Landon were there so she had support!! HAHAHA












Okay, what are you doing???

Okay already, I don't like this, hurry up and get finished!!

I know it's sad!! OUCH!!! That hurt MaMa!!

Mama trying to calm her down! Such a sad face~!

It's getting better!! But it still hurt!

No comments: