Saturday, September 8, 2007

Finally some sleep!!

Well, Olivia has slept, only waking up twice, until 6. She likes to take a nap about 2 hours after she wakes up and this morning slept until almost 10!! YEAH!! I think that we might be heading toward starting a routine with our sleeping. I actually feel like a human being since I was able to sleep some!! PRAISE THE LORD!!
My dad, brother and sister-in-law came in this weekend. My dad left today and my brother and sister-in-law are leaving tomorrow. They are in love with Olivia too. I am so glad that all of our family were able to make it to see our precious little girl! These two weeks we have seen my parents, Anthony's parents, my brother and his wife (no kids yet, but waiting!!!, Anthony sister and her husband and 4 kids!! It has been a wonderful time!!
Went to the Dr yesterday and there don't seem to be any reason for her high fever, but she's getting better. I hope it was just a virus, but her veins were so little that they couldn't get any blood for her tithers, so we have to go to the hospital Monday to get them done, FUN, FUN!!
Well, all is getting better. I think we are on our way to our normal life with a little baby girl! IT's been so fun and we are truly blessed with her. She has adapted very well. She knows me and Anthony and the boys and loves everyone. She has finally stopped screaming when we "confine" her in her car seat. She is still eating like a horse, but has only gained 10 oz since we got her. She now weighs 16 pds 14 oz. She is wearing 6 month clothes well and 9 month are too big. She is in a size 2 shoe, barely and just got in a size 2 diaper. She is VERY long, but dainty everywhere else.
Today Alana and her mom and grandparents, Emily and Mrs. Patt, Lana and Jasen came to visit. SHe likes her company and I am so glad all these people want to come and see her. She's not a celebrity, but just loved by many and that touches a mom's heart more than anything. She does have a ready smile for everyone and NEVER sits still, I mean NEVER!! Well, unless she's sleeping hahaha and even then she moves around.
I will post more pics later. Hope you like these. Love you all and until later....


Thursday night she fell asleep while eating snacks in her high chair!! I love those pictures, they are so funny!

Her in the pink dress I bought her before we left. It is a 6 month dress, but the way it's made and her big belly, it's kinda snug. She is beautiful anyway!!

My brother Cortney and my sister-in-law, Kristi with Olivia.

The Meredith clan. My whole side of the family! Aren't we beautiful???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANGELIC is how she looks!!! How I would love to be there to hold and interact with her.
So glad all the family has been able to get there and see what an angel we have. I know they all fell in love with her just like everyone who has met her.
So glad her sleep pattern is getting better, just hope it last.
Love all of you, Dad Papaw Willie

Anonymous said...

Question? Who wrote the poem that is on the coment under the picture of Mysty and Olivia on the airplain? It is titled MY FAMILY. It is wonderful!! and so fitting. The words touched my heart and makes me realize how blessed Olivia and all of us are to have her in our family.
Who ever wrote it didnt sign a name. I just wanted to thank them for such beautiful words.
Love to all, Dad/Papaw Willie