Friday, September 14, 2007

More pics of our Beautiful little girl!

Well, it's been two weeks since we came back home. To me, it all still seems like a blur, but I am sure reality will hit when I start looking back on the pictures. It just seems like Olivia has been with us forever. Do you think that you can pray for someone sooo much that they just become part of your life even though they are not physically here? I think that is what happened. She is adjusting very well. We have had some issues because I let her go in the nursery and I don't think she was ready for that. She is so outgoing and easy, I thought it wouldn't be a problem, but I was proved wrong. That's okay though, it's fixable and soon she will be in the nursery with Mrs. Joyce and Mrs. Cindy loving on her. She isn't ready to be left yet I guess!

My mom just left today. She did alot of work painting the boys rooms. I am going to put them up also so you can see. We painted the whole week, mostly her, but I did help!! :0 They all loved them and hopefully we don't have to redo them anymore!!! I am sad that everyone has left, but I am also glad that we are starting our family of 6 now. Hopefully we can get into a routine and hopefully my house will get cleaned and all that good stuff. We were very blessed to have our families here and we can't thank them enough for all they did. We also can't thank our friends enough either. This whole thing has been wonderful and we have been blessed through it all. Thank God for our friends and family!!

Everyone thinks Olivia is just wonderful and she is. I get stopped so many times in WalMart asking about her. Most of them can't even tell that she is Chinese!!! They all say how beautiful she is and when they find out she's 9 months, they are amazed at how dainty yet long she is!! (16.14 pds and 26.6 inches long)

Mom and I figured out today that she wears a size 1 shoe!! Can you believe that? And 6 months is really the ideal size for her in clothes right now, but 6-9 will do! I just can't believe how small she is. I prayed for her to be small but healthy and God answered my prayers!!

Well, she is sleeping pretty good. Still waking up atleast 1 time sometime after 12 for a bottle. She goes to sleep between 8:30 and 9:00 and wakes at 6:00-6:30. Sometimes I can give her a bottle and she will sleep until 8:00!! She is doing well though. She has been in her bed from the first night...she loves it!

We have trials to face like her temper. She is spicy!! But momma's not and that's something we will have to work out, but she doesn't throw that many fits and she is usually a very happy baby. The boys have taken to her like I carried her for 9 months. They think she is just the most beautiful little girl ever, and she is to us!
She still loves her daddy, don't know why!!! HAHAH Just kidding baby. She really does love him and he can ALWAYS get a smile out of her. She calls dada all the time, but when she is mad, hungry or sleepy she calls mama!! Really, she does! I think she likes all of us so far and we are madly in love with her!

Oh well, that's the scoop so far. I will try to write more and send more pics later!
Please still leave comments, I still check this site! Love to you all!




She looks gorgeous in Red!!

Our latest love...the bouncy seat. She bounces all the time by herself and you should see her in this. She laughs and bounces for a LONG time...great thing to have when you need to get housework done!

My two Hunan girls, Olivia and Alana. Aren't they both GORGEOUS!!

The only 2 girls on the Langley side! They are going to be best buds!! Love you Brit!

Landon and Olivia. Landon is 4.5 months old and weighs as much as Olivia, BIG boy!! Look at them both sucking on their fingers!! Such cute babies! Joy and I think they kinda resemble, what do you think?? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.. the baby in green is so cute!! I'm still just amazed how well she does with everyone and it does seem like she's just been here forever. Glad I almost kinda made it on her blog! ;)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!

I absolutely love the boys rooms - I know they do! Olivia is soooo cute! I agree with you that she looks great in red.

Do you remember Todd & Alicia DuBose from WCC? She was a Parker (incredible pianist) Anyway, they are our best friends and Alicia remembers ya'll & I told her about Olivia's page (Hope that was okay)

Well, it is late and I just wanted to say "hi" and that I was thinking and praying for ya'll as you settle in and begin this incredible new journey. Give your family our love and say hello to Mawmaw Betty and Pawpaw Willie for us.

Love,
amy dees walker

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute! I am so glad to hear all is going great. The boys rooms look wonderful! Great Job! I will continue to pray for ya'll, and only you as her momma will know when she is ready to be left in the nursery, she is just so used to ya'll, she is afraid you are leaving her for good, don't try to rush anything so soon, you are making the right choices, Keep up the great work, MOM! Love ya'll, hope to see you soon.

Lana said...

HOLY COW!! Landon is super cute and FAT!! We need to fatten Olivia up! ;) I can't wait to see her again, and maybe now that we've CONFIRMED it's a boy in my belly she will see the light and love me :)