Sunday, September 2, 2007

FINALLY HOME!!

We made it home safe and sound around 7 Thursday. When we made it to where people were supposed to be waiting for us, there were about 30-35 family and friends waiting for us. It was such a wonderful welcome home! We are very blessed.
We gave Olivia Benadryl for the 10 hour flight and she slept about 7, so it worked wonderfully! Now our sleeping schedule is WAY off and it's catching up to mommy.
Church was fun. Everyone was so excited to see us. Olivia is doing wonderfully! Here are a few pics from the airport and church!! Love you all, and will post more when my eyes will stay open!


Olivia's coming home outfit and what she looked like when she saw everyone at the airport for the first time.

A beautiful sight, The Langley family of 6

My FOUR beautiful children!! I am so blessed

We were welcomed home with a stork, thanks Joy, in our front yard and a bow on the door. I have always wanted pink stuff in my yard!!!

This is Anthony's whole side of the family. His mom and dad has 2 children and now 8 grandchildren, only 2 girls though!! Big huh?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome home, what wonderful photos

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her and the boys in front of the church. It's so wonderful to see her HOME where she belongs. I'm so glad to see pink in someone's yard that I can spoil, too!!! Love ya'll!

Lana said...

HORRAY!! You're finally home! I can't wait to love on Olivia some more. . .even if it's only while she's sleeping! It was great to get to see you this weekend; Jasen and I missed y'all soo much! I love all the pink. . .maybe I can continue buying pink and it will be for my baby!! whooo hooo!

Anonymous said...

So glad to know you made it home OK. I love all the new pictures of your arrival home and at church. I know you are so glad to be back at home with your boys and family and friends!! Thanks for posting those pics. I am hooked on looking at her blogspot daily ;)
Take care
Love,
Katie Cooley

Anonymous said...

I've seen her in person and held her in my arms, and I am so amazed at God's provision. We couldn't have picked a more perfect match for our family if we tried! God is soooo good! I love all of you so much, and I wish we were closer. Take care of all of those Langleys, and we'll be seeing you soon. Miss you already, and love you all so much.

Love,
Andrea

P.S.
I still think she would have made the trip to AL just fine, but I guess you'll have to keep her a little longer! (At least until Christmas!) HEE HEE! By the way, this is the first time I have ever been on someone's blog. A little weird to see my own face! Hugs and Kisses to my baby niece! Tell Beauty that I said, "HI!" Also, tell the boys I love them. I know they're way too cool for hugs and kisses! Looking forward to more pics!

Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE A PRESIOUS BABY AND A COMPLETELY PERFECT FAMILY NOW!!! GOD HAS BLESSED EVERYONE BY HER ARRIVAL. HE HAS PLACED HER WITH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY WHO WILL CHERISH HER AND LOVE HER ALWAYS. GRANDMA BETTY AND GRANDPA WILLIE ARE BUBBLING WITH PRIDE AND EXCITEMENT OVER HER JOINING THE FAMILY. I AM SO PROUD AND EXCITED FOR YOU ALL AS I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HER IN PERSON.
BLESSINGS TO ALL,
LORRAINE AND RAY VAUGHAN

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Minden, LA!!

Hey guys! This is Amy Dees Walker. Your precious family is so beautiful! I spoke with Miss Betty yesterday on our way back from Knoxville (USM vs. TN game) and she gave me the blog address.

Congratulations!! Your baby daughter is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Your boys are so handsome! Can you believe our "baby" boys are in high school??? Garrett started last month and I cried = time moves so quickly. Christian is 11 and Kayla is 7 and I think it was just yesterday that they were all born.

I am so excited for ya'll and I love your pictures! We have several friends who have adopted from CHina and it is amazing how GOD is at work in the lives of these families and these beautiful little girls. They are such blessings and I know your Olivia is going to touch so many lives!! Your mom has my address and I would love to stay in touch (e-mail is easiest but with a baby and the boys I know time is precious so I will post as often as possible).

Again, congratulations! Your family is beautiful. Tell Andrea and Chris we said hello!

Love,
amy & family