Sunday, July 29, 2007

More pictures of Olivia's room!






So Lana and I finished the last of the "Crafts" for Olivia's room. We made the Bow holder, well Lana did most of the painting on that, and we did Olivia's name. I love them both and think they look so pretty in her room. I bought the curtain rod, but Anthony doesn't like it like that, so I have to go and get another one, but the curtains came in Olivia's big girl bedding that Meme and Papaw John (my mom and dad) got her. It matches perfectly!!! The rest of the bedding has ladybugs on it, but it's going to stay new until she's in her toddler bed...hopefully about 2 years!! :)
So anyway, I am going to get another curtain rod and her room is complete. I am very happy with the way it turned out!! I normally keep the door closed to keep Dawsey (our dog) out, but Anthony now wants it open so he can walk by and look at it!!! Already wrapped and she's not even here!!
I just taped the pictures on her Made in China canvas and when we know when we lay our eyes on her that it is her, I will probably glue it on there. It looks so cute up there...I just love it. Anthony looked at it and even made the girl, "Awww" sound!! I love it when he does that...he says now all we need is her...and it is. I have all but her prescriptions and formula packed. She's got all she will need hopefully!! All we are waiting on is time now....
17 days and counting!! Oh well..have alot to do in those days, and we all know they are going to fly by!! I will post more later. Hope you are enjoying following our family and can't wait to send pics from China!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! The room looks great! Can't wait to meet you and Anthony. The time is flying by!! Sooo much to do and so little time! See you in 16 days!
David

Unknown said...

I am loving this blog and I am so glad you provided some pics for us! Olivia is in for a wonderful beautiful room!

Todo Adopción said...

NIHAO.
porfavor !!! avisen a las familias USA que la fecha de corte és el dia 21 de noviembre !!!
La RQ USA no quiere decirlo pero es la verdad.
Si quieren mas información, la página todoadopcion@blogspot.com lo explica todo.
Gracias

Congratulations for you beatiful baby !!!