Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our trip to Nashville!

For our day off for President's day, Joy and the twins, Heather and her bun in the oven, Olivia and I took a trip to see Lana and Roman. We had a wonderful time, although it was short. The kids did great on the ride and at Lana's house. I love road trips with the girls, so I am ready to do it again!!! :) We all had a wonderful tme and I am glad that we all got to go...well Heather had ALMOST a wonderful time!! She's pregnant you know and the things that come with that aren't always that pleasant, but I am glad that she was able to go!
Luke, the "Blue" twin!! HAHA
Landon, the "Green" twin... People who know about these little boys know that Joy dresses Luke in blue and Landon in green so when I could do this with my camera, I thought it was neat!!
Joy, trying to feed the zoo!! HAHAHA
Sweet little Roman! 3 weeks old.

Don't know why all of them were leaning this way, but it's funny...Roman, Landon, Luke and Olivia!!! Best Buds!!

No comments: