Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Olivias goodies!

We have started this tradition that when we go to Knoxville for Christmas, we go to the Christmas store and get ornaments for everyone for that year. We let the boys pick out what they find they like and we put their name and the year on it. I want my tree, even when the kids are gone, to be full of those memories and ornaments!! Slap full of them. My in-laws have given the kids one for the year they are born also. Last year, even though Olivia wasn't here, we still got her an ornament and the Langley's got her one with the hopes that she was born in 2006, well, we really thought she'd be here!! :) Anyway, here they are.
Also, I have made a stocking for all 3 of my boys and last year I finished Olivia's in November, so this year, all four of them are up!! I LOVE THEM!! Hope you do too!

The ornament the Langley's got Olivia for her birth year. Yes, she is our princess! We love this one!

We all love the ornament we got her last year. The boys and Anthony helped me pick it out. Our first PINK ornament!! Sooo excited it's on the tree this year.

Mrs. Wanda, Aunt Wanda as we know her from a friend her at the church, gave this one to Olivia. How sweet was that??? IT is so cute, we love it!! Thanks "Aunt" Wanda~

Olivia's stocking I made her!! Isn't it cute???

All four of my children's stockings! I think they are adorable. They will be their stockings forever in my house. What a great memory keepsake huh????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the stockings! I Matt myself and Matt some years ago but the kids I ended up buying, somehow no time after they came along, haha.
Hope everyone is doing great, can't wait to see you all again, hopefully in February!

Love, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

The JOY of little ones at this time of year!!! Cant wait to have Olivia visit us for the first time and it will be for Christmas.
All the pictures are great but theres nothing like seeing all of you in person. I know it will be one of our most treasured visits to have all of the family together,{all 14 of us} at one time. I so much want the kids to get to knoe each other well and spend time myself with all of them. Doing what a Papaw is made to do-- SPOIL-SPOIL and SPOIL some more.
Love all of you, Papaw and Nana