Saturday, November 17, 2007

We finally meet!!

Well, now that my internet is letting me post pictures, I have to catch up!! A couple of weekends ago, Heather, Olivia and I went to visit my friend Jennifer and her great family. We met because 2.5 years ago, we both had a LID of Nov.9 and were supposed to be traveling together to get our baby girls.....well, God spoke to Matt and Jennifer and told them to switch to Special needs and they did. This made us not in the same travel group anymore, so we just talked and kept up with eachther, cried laughed, was excited, heartbroken and relieved...TOGETHER!! I am so glad that God put her and her family in my life! Our trip was wonderful and we, Heather and I, are in love with that family! Maddie (who by the way is gorgeous and if it wasn't for her scars, I would say was NOT special needs!!) took to us like she had known us forever. Maybe she could tell we went to China and loved us, well that would just be me if that was the case but she loved Heather too, so I don't know why, but it was great. We love her voice and her "gruff" little laugh! She is so precious and is the perfect little girl for that family. It's amazing how God puts these babies that fit so well with us in our lives! She is adjusting greatly and I am so proud of her and her parents. Joshua is a trip. He's like a 15 year old. He came into the camper every morning to tell us Good morning and wanted us in the house as fast as possible. And man, he loves to talk!! And grown-up talk too!! He's so cute and sweet and he took to us also, well he was a little sweet on Heather, but can you blame him???? :) We had a wonderful trip. We thank Matt and Jennifer for a wonderful time of food, fun and fellowship and can't wait to see them again! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!
Cutie pie Maddie!!
Is Joshua a great poser or what???
How cute are these kids??
I love this on!! Maddie is learning how to pose now!
Me, Olivia, Maddie and Jennifer!

No comments: