Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tired and not smiling

Well, I thought I would try to get all four of my kids together for a picture...that became a bigger feat than I thought it would. Olivia, whom I thought was in a good mood, did not find anything I did funny therefore, she didn't smile. When I did get her to look atleast AT the camera, one of the big boys didn't look good. Oh my, is this going to be an ongoing thing?? I hope not, it's very tiring!! Oh well, they are all cute anyways, so..here you go, All FOUR of my gorgeous kids!!
Olivia has a tendency to fall asleep ANYWHERE when she is tired!! This day, I had just finished feeding her and she was eating her melties. I went to the back to get the wipes and Anthony came to find me. I mean, I wasn't gone a minute and a half, and when we got into the dining room, there she was SOUND ASLEEP!!! SO funny! I am going to have a whole scrapbook on all the strange places Olivia goes to sleep!! She so cute!! Well, more pics to come because Saturday is fall festival and she is dressed up as..... You will see and she is cute!!

Outside, oh and did I mention it's cold???

On the couch, it was too cold outside. I wish she was smiling, this would have been a great one!!

The view when I first walked into the dining room.

A close-up of our sleeping beauty!!

No comments: