Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Look at sweet Alana!!



Here is Alana. She had an accident and caused a hole to be in her head, so they had to glue it. The Dr's said it couldn't get wet, so when she started to sweat, we had to put her hair up. It is looking really good now and should heal up nicely. She can't wait for Olivia to come. She has her picture in her room in a frame that she made at VBS. Everytime I go to her house, she asks about Olivia and tells me what she is going to teach her. She says that she is Olivia's pretend big sister and that is just fine with me. I know that her and Olivia will be the best of friends. I can't wait for her to see Olivia for the first time...it's going to be so cool. I don't know if our small town can take TWO beautiful little Chinese beauties!! :) Just kidding...but they are both beautiful!! Until later!!! Blessings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful smile!